So, you graduated from teacher training. Now what?
For every yoga teacher in the United States, 2 more are currently being trained to teach. It is increasingly challenging to stand out and create a career as an instructor. All too often I hear the reasons not to be a full time yoga instructor, followed by the inevitable question, “Is it even possible to have a lucrative career in this field?” The answer is a resounding, “Yes!”
Do you know you have the ability to make a difference but don’t know what steps to take? You don’t have to sell out on Instagram or drive all over town every day of the week to make rent. Are you desperate to contribute to the world but struggle to pay the bills on time? I have been there, I understand the frustration.
Let me share with you all the lessons I have learned along the way. How I went from making $60 a week teaching yoga to being able to completely support myself. Now, instead of stressing over how to pay the rent, I can travel the world and splurge on the occasional bottle of Veuve…because let’s be honest, yogis are the master’s of celebration.
This is so much more than branding. This is your message. This is your life’s purpose.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
– Creative (and fun!) revenue streams
– How to design and pack out a workshop
– Build a private clientele (and keep them!)
– Sequence and teach classes that align with your core values
– Bring out your unique voice as a teacher – Brand yourself in an authentic, true to you way
– The classy way to market yourself, without being pushy, cheesy or inauthentic
This course is for you if you:
– are a soon to be college graduate unsure of what next steps to take
– have recently suffered a period of loss/grief and need help navigating the fog.
– feel “stuck”/unsure of yourself and need guidance for how to move forward with grace and strength.
Together, we will work to design a nourishing and purposeful life so you may fully thrive in your relationships, careers, and ambitions.
Private lessons are uniquely designed to your specific desires, goals, or challenges. Lessons can be done in a studio or home setting depending on your needs and preferences.
Single private yoga lesson
60mins | $95
Private Yoga Workshop
2hours | $165
Perfect for 2-10 people seeking instruction on site.
Great for special events (wedding, birthday, bachelorette, etc.)
60mins | $20 per person with a $100 minimum.
Prefer the community of a studio? You can catch my regularly scheduled classes in Lexington, KY on Mondays and Saturdays!
See you on the mat!