So, you graduated from teacher training. Now what?
Yoga Teacher Continued Education Course
This course is designed to teach you to teach yoga. By the end of our 6 weeks together you will have all the skills, confidence, and knowledge to confidently teach a yoga class to anyone, anytime, anywhere.
To be considered you must be open to give and receive feedback, be coachable, and be willing to show up with a great attitude. This is a sacred judgment free zone for you to evolve together.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
– Class Structure (How to design a class / workshop)
– Hands on Assists
– Powerful cueing based on who is in the room.
– Creating a story/theme for every class.
– Bringing our your unique voice as a teacher / teaching from your Core Values.
– The business of Yoga – Brand yourself in an authentic, true to you way
Thursday evenings from 6-8PM at The Massage Center in Dudley Square
Our adventure begins February 28, 2019.
Email Bethany now to apply or to inquire about one-on-one coaching.
This course is for you if you:
– are a soon to be college graduate unsure of what next steps to take
– have recently suffered a period of loss/grief and need help navigating the fog.
– feel “stuck”/unsure of yourself and need guidance for how to move forward with grace and strength.
Together, we will work to design a nourishing and purposeful life so you may fully thrive in your relationships, careers, and ambitions.
Private lessons are uniquely designed to your specific desires, goals, or challenges. Lessons can be done in a studio or home setting depending on your needs and preferences.
Single private yoga lesson
60mins | $95
Private Yoga Workshop
2hours | $165
Perfect for 2-10 people seeking instruction on site.
Great for special events (wedding, birthday, bachelorette, etc.)
60mins | $20 per person with a $100 minimum.
Prefer the community of a studio? You can catch my regularly scheduled classes in Lexington, KY on Mondays and Saturdays!
See you on the mat!